Community Code of Conduct
Welcome to Mystic Trails, a community for explorers, mystery solvers, and truth seekers.
We are dedicated to exploring and uncovering secrets, legends, and mysticism in locations all over the world. We provide context and background information on forgotten spaces, stories of those who have gone before us, and insights into our collective past and spiritual origins. Join us on our journey through the mystical trails that await us!
We aim to create an inviting, friendly and tolerant space where you can connect with people who share similar interests and join forces in discovering new, amazing mystic places and contexts. You are invited to share your discoveries, research results and new findings and discuss them with others.
We want members to feel safe and respected while exploring our community, so we’ve put together a few rules to ensure everyone can enjoy the experience in a positive atmosphere.
- Do not harass someone, and do not show other disrespectful behavior or use offensive language.
- Do not post content that could be considered inappropriate, such as nudity, violence, or hate speech.
- Refrain from promoting illegal activities or encouraging dangerous behavior.
- Respect the intellectual property of others and do not plagiarize and share copyrighted material without permission, or infringe on someone else’s trademarks.
- Do not collect data from other users, and do not spam the community with irrelevant content or solicitations.
- Respect people’s privacy and do not share any personal information without their consent.
- Do not post photos without the consent of the persons appearing on them.
- Remember that this community is made up of people from all over the world, with different backgrounds and values. Try to be understanding and tolerant of different views and opinions.
Consequences of breaking the code of conduct
The consequences for violating any of these rules will vary depending on the severity of the infraction. In most cases, the offending user will be given a warning and asked to adhere to the rules in the future. Repeated violations or serious offenses may result in temporary or permanent suspension of membership.
How we identify inappropriate content
We moderate our community by reacting to posts instead of screening them beforehand. That means all posts are shown as soon as they’re created. We believe that it is more effective to rely heavily on member reports than software to monitor content or on community admins only. You’ll see report buttons placed throughout the website. If you come across any content that violates our code of conduct, please feel free to report it.
We thank you for your support and cooperation in helping us create an enjoyable experience for all members of the Mystic Trails community. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!
For additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of our community admins. The latter can be identified by the corresponding label on their profile.